Thursday, January 10, 2008


My First Post "Intro"

I thought for my first post I would tell a little about myself. I'm a wife and mother of two great kids. We live in Seekonk, MA. south of Boston. I've been sewing now for three years and about a year ago I made it my full time job. I've never sewn anything before this but I have always been creative and love to draw. My Nana was the sewer in our family and when she past away six years ago I inherited her sewing machine and supplies.
I started with bags and from there ventured into sewing anything that interest me. I now sew clothing, baby clothing and other items, accessories, home decor, and sewing items like pin cushions. Also in the past year of my business I joined a remarkable group of other talented people called "Boston Handmade" you can visit our blog at http://www.bostonhandmade.blogspot.com. I'm selling my items at local craft shows and loving every moment meeting other crafters and the awesome people who stop by.
On top of all of this business our house in under construction and I'm taking over our old bedroom to make a studio. So please come back again and I'll be posting new products, shows, and the new studio.



1 comment:

Louise CF said...

Congratulations on your new blog Beth. May it take you places you never dreamed you go ! Louise